Rbots, Inc. was founded in 2003 by security industry veterans -- experts in
surveillance, digital video, machine vision and robotics -- together with an
advisory team exploring strategic opportunities and global markets.
The Company realizes several elements of the founders' vision:
Rbots is establishing strategic relationships with vendors, contractors, agencies
of governnments, security consultancies and individual corporate clients.
- A migration path for the global installed base of fixed, analog surveillance cameras (and the latest generation equipment) to flexible, mobile digital platforms for image processing, interpretation, storage and retrieval.
- Efficiency of design and implementation, establishing low price leadership.
- Strict adherence to industry standard protocols.
- Integration with existing physical network infrastructure.
- Wireless network alternatives (short and medium distance) to extend and
supplant wired infrastructure.
- Moving the processing and interpretation of video and audio streams closer to the physical camera.
- Innovation in machine vision processing, taking advantage of colocation with the raw data stream.
- Incorporating modern robotics to meet dynamic surveillance and security challenges.